This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initial review!
I do like the game, so far its entertaining and some strategy items, i can see getting sucked into the game.  Already spent real money on it, it looked like it was worth a good try, and whats better to play withthan more!

The earning of CP is painfully slow, im now stuck at a point, with a war that could take a few hours to resolve at 1CP per 20 minutes, 3CP per attack, and approx 10 attacks projected for victory.

Also, i dont quite understand the cards.  Sometimes i can play them, then i get some for free? Then other times i have a card but it says i cant play it and it says not enough, but i dont know what i dont have enough of?

Last, i see these icons on the cou try i want to attack, like a smiley face or a green eye, but i dont know what those are for or what im going to win by attacking or not attacking.
So weve been playing a few hours, and the pace is, well, impossible.  I have some 2600 armies, going against a country with 690.  1 attack, 3 CP, enemy loses only 89?  At this pace, it will take 6 hours to win one battle, even hoping he also does not hire more armies in that long time.  I can imagine in the end game, facing a 50k army and taking a month to finish it off.
The cards work fine for me. You've got your deck with 10 cards. Every time a card is played you get another one from your deck.
If you used all 10 cards, the deck gets shuffled and you can play them again.
You can't play a card if you haven't all the needed strategical ressources. They are displayed at the side of cards.

Concerning your problem with other countries armies, the are constantly getting stronger armies.
I always try to get 10 times as much as my enemies. But you will always need 2-3 attack rounds to win.
The best way is to get 9 points and attack direktly 3 times in a row.
I you wait to long they will build new armies and you will need more than 9 points to conquer them.
(07-04-2017, 04:32 AM)Leuchtturm Wrote: The cards work fine for me. You've got your deck with 10 cards. Every time a card is played you get another one from your deck.
If you used all 10 cards, the deck gets shuffled and you can play them again.
You can't play a card if you haven't all the needed strategical ressources. They are displayed at the side of cards.

Concerning your problem with other countries armies, the are constantly getting stronger armies.
I always try to get 10 times as much as my enemies. But you will always need 2-3 attack rounds to win.
The best way is to get 9 points and attack direktly 3 times in a row.
I you wait to long they will build new armies and you will need more than 9 points to conquer them.

Thanks.  I dont see the resources displayed on the cards. Not sure where.  Theres a thing that says resources cost of current deck but its always blank.
Thanks for the review. Yes it takes at least 2-3 attack to conquer a country so you need to have some patience at the start of your campaign. But you can convert your cash to command points in the shop if you are really running low and also find them with the submarine occasionally.

Regarding the cards: the cost of a card is displayed in the top-left corner of a card. You earn those resources by conquering countries or if you find artifacts in the sea.
Hello, welcome to the forums and thanks for your review.

I've attached a screenshot showing a couple of markers that help you along the way with strategies and resources they require.

You get shown what resources a country has after spying on it three times in a row. (Espionage decays after a while).

The card colors correspond the the type of resource they cost (Red => Red Smiley).

Finally, the amount of resources you have are shown on the bottom right and the card costs relate to it on the card.

Conquering the countries with the right resources can help you play strategies faster, which in turn will really speed up your progress through the game.

Have fun,

DevLaTron
(07-04-2017, 08:53 AM)DevLaTron Wrote: Hello, welcome to the forums and thanks for your review.

I've attached a screenshot showing a couple of markers that help you along the way with strategies and resources they require.

You get shown what resources a country has after spying on it three times in a row. (Espionage decays after a while).

The card colors correspond the the type of resource they cost (Red => Red Smiley).

Finally, the amount of resources you have are shown on the bottom right and the card costs relate to it on the card.

Conquering the countries with the right resources can help you play strategies faster, which in turn will really speed up your progress through the game.

Have fun,

DevLaTron

Ah now i see the problem.  The place where the resources i have now is a black square instead, and the resourcex each card costs is a black square too, and theres other black squares all over for most resource icons.  On Android.  How do i make a screenshot to show you?
Hi,
on android you can take a screenshot by holding the volume down and the power button for 1-2 seconds. The screen should flash white when the screenshot is taken. You can then find the picture in your gallery.
(07-04-2017, 09:52 AM)doctorpeer Wrote: Ah now i see the problem.  The place where the resources i have now is a black square instead, and the resourcex each card costs is a black square too, and theres other black squares all over for most resource icons.  On Android.  How do i make a screenshot to show you?

May have fixed it.  I accidentally closed the program, when i reopened, all the black squares went away and i now understand what im doing!  The world is mine!