This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheater reset their application data - do something about it
Hello

In order to get more teeth from the bots, cheaters regularly reset their application data which has for effect to have a War Path with bots that are loaded with teeth and also a new random price matrix.

Something should be done about it.
Suggestions:
- Reset all the bots to 0 teeth when the app is reset;
- Reset the random price list to an not so interesting scheme;
- Or, make sure that the original values are restored.
Thanks for the notice, I have forwarded the issue to our developers. Smile
Great notice, it means that admins will decide who will be the winner at leagues. I have some questions, if you mind,

- How did you decide that this is cheating?
- How players make differences against the others?
- Why I am playing with the same players and the same league 10th time? I think that your random generator isn't working well or there aren't enough player.
- Do you know even there is not enough players to complete the missions?

As a summary with such a problems you want from us to give you our money.
Quote:- How did you decide that this is cheating?
If we wanted to have a feature to reset bots we would have put it in the game and not make it necessary to reset the app's data. This behaviour was never intended and was deemed as an oversight in the development of the game. As such we regard it as a bug that was fixed. 
Quote:- How players make differences against the others?
Player using this exploit had an unfair advantage over players that didn't. (Either because they were aware that it was an exploit or because they didn't know they could manipulate the game)
Quote:- Why I am playing with the same players and the same league 10th time? I think that your random generator isn't working well or there aren't enough player.
The leagues are not generated at random but by a rule-set that assure that players of similar strength are put within the same league. As you suspected correctly that depends of the number of active players. If there are more players the diversity in player strength is higher and it's more likely that the leagues get mixed up.
Quote:- Do you know even there is not enough players to complete the missions?
Yes we are aware that it's very hard to fullfil the clan requirements on servers with lower activity and we are discussing ways to improve on this issue in the future. Smile
Thank you for your quick answer, at least I estimate what will happen earlier. Fully controlled game is not for me.

Why don't you put a only one button at main screen to make the automated attack to the bots till to the end of the Rage point? So that players cannot break any rule, and they still think they are playing by themselfs.

Bonne chance to you, bye. Game is deleted.