This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug?

Did this is a bug? 

I was attacked by a "kpuk!" player. It is written that he stole 0 thalers and reduced morale. In this case, the money I had was not in the bank, and their number did not decrease. Since the screenshot, this situation has been repeated twice.
Thanks for the notice that indeed does look strange. I've forwarded the issue to the developers. Smile

Hello!

This time is different. the moral has decreased, the money has been stolen (I was not in the game for 7 hours - this is about 350kk thalers - I have less for the morning), but stubbornly writes - 0 thalers were stolen.

Smile Smile Smile
After I've read this post i put some Thaler out and didn't lost them after an attack. It was the first attack of that player.
I have zero income and couldn't notice this issue before.

And then I hope it works against farming accounts Smile