This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Filters for list of alliance members?
Wink 
Hello, Cool

It would be good if there was a possibility to use some filters (rank function) in a list of alliance members. I would like to simple filter (or rank) members in my alliance by level, alliance size and flag.

Rank for example: from the highest rank to the lowest, from the biggest alliance to the smallest.

For better understanding of this strange request I will give you my practical example. I want to have all possible players in my battle list but it’s time consuming to go through 40 sheets of alliance to find everyone over 260 every 1-2 weeks. If I could rank players from the highest level I would simply remove them.

Thanks for considering.
Le Nexins est mort, vive la casa Harkonnen: Endgame! Angel
Thanks for the feedback. We will consider it for one of the future updates. Smile
Only one person need this anyway, there is no problem with finding certain players in aliance. You do it once and your done. No need of special filters that will in final slow down server. Time consuming? That is joke? ? You play game man, so you must spend some time in it, like we others do. Don't waste developers time... There are better things for updates then this one.