This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defensive strengt of bots
Question 
Hi,

Idea Idea Idea

I'd like to open discussion about strength of bots in Fantasy Game. There are no defensive buildings and all defence copied by bots is solved by items or party members. Difference between attack and defensive points is generally 70% - 140% and on average 92%. So whatever player do with army, he has still about 92% defence of own total attack. It's a problem when beating bots. Bots take over player’s defence and they randomly change up to 125% of player's attack.

Therefore I have been following 20% of losses with bots for a long time. If I use 170 hatred, my count of success attacks on bots is only 140 though I have 10% higher attack then defence.

You should prevent bots to have stronger defence than players have their attack. Especially in situation when player can't influence his defence. (D/A ratio is fixed to 90%)

Best regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Le Nexins est mort, vive la casa Harkonnen: Endgame! Angel