This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brotherhood code
Hi,

Could you change my brotherhood code for any other? I can pay rubies if needed.

The reson for this change is that some top players on the server got my code, and attacks me using it. It's impossible for me to defend myself, and I don't want to be a looser forever...

For months noone from TOP league attacted me, only players who could find me on duel list, but last time I made a mistake and shared my brotherhood code. Other players forwarded it and that's how players from TOP league got my brotherhood code. Starting from yesterday I am now being attacked by 2 TOP players on the server. None of them has a chance to find me on duel list, league, brotherhood, rankings, invitation list or comments (I post comments only on my own wall, nowhere esle).

If you change my brotherhood code I will never share this news code again, so there will be no further problemem like this.

Best regards,
Cinek