This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[SUPPORT]
Olá, eu estou tendo problemas ao atacar os jogadores (bot) todos estão vindo com o valor 0 sendo que eu sou nível 60 tem um jogador com mais de 2 bilhões enquanto eu adiciono ainda não fiz isso, verifique se eu tenho muito nível e nada de ataque de ouro e defesa 
ID do jogador: 1754 
nick: Jídèílsön
 dispositivo: Android 6.0
país: Brasil Pt Br
Good day how to remove the captcha, I'm not a bot and not a cheater.
nickname: uragan_d
Alliance: 319
Player ID: 112044
(01-05-2018, 04:53 PM)Jideilson Wrote: Здравствуйте, У меня возникла проблемы атакующих игроков (СЭП) все идет к 0, и я 60 -й уровень у игрока с более чем 2 в том млрд время как я еще добавить НЕ сделал Этого , убедитесь, что у меня есть много уровень и и Защиты золотой атаки пойти 
игрок ID: 1754 
ник: Jídèílsön
 устройство: Android 6,0
страны: Бразилия Порт-бр
Dear developers! please explain to me why they blocked my account, from the very beginning I played honestly without breaking the rules and advised everyone to do it! I ask you to deal with this error and return my account, otherwise it turns out that they did not honestly block me! Sincerely experienced
We do not publicly discuss bans.

All inquries must be made to support@evilgrog.com, and will be processed and answered in due time.
Chief Evilness Officer and Founder of Evil Grog Games
Dear developers! Please give me a second chance not to chop off the shoulder! I have gained many friends in two years and I don’t want to lose them because of my mistake! throughout all the time, I honestly attacked bots, New Year's deer and those players who are on the list of fights! All my achievements were achieved in an honest way! I did not participate in the distribution did not arrange a concerted attacks! can check all my words i know you can! think up any punishment to me just please return my account! Please answer my request !!!