This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
HAVE ANY OTHER MEANS OF ATTACK THAT PEOPLE USE TO NOT BE FOUND
Exclamation 
this player ??СВР МАЛОЙ??.. Huh how can a player attack me, without being in the alliance, without being in the league or the battle list and in the alliance requests, I do not have any comments, as it is possible
There are lots of ways. Maybe one of his alliance members has a comment from you on his wall. Maybe one of his alliance members has a comment on his wall of some other player, who has a comment of you on his wall. Maybe he has an open alliance request from you. Maybe he has a recent battle report with you on his home screen.
If you did not attacked him back. Upon what you write (no battle list, no messages, no league, no aliance list, no aliance request), there is no way he should be able to attack you. 
It is possible only if he uses browser cheat. And in my opinion, all browser cheaters should be banned instantly and permanently, with no questions about it.

UnitorDhakra
Hay una manera de atacar a cuentas sin tener que ser aliados ni comentarios ni ataques perdidos . La creo evilgrog y la utilizan muchos jugadores . Desde lista de ignorados . Pones una cuenta en lista de ignorados y cuando deseas atacarlos lo desactivas , antes de atacarlos los ignoras desde la cuenta y así no lo pierdes . Esta forma la creo evilgrog y debería de arreglarlo
Thanks for the notice. That is actually not intended and we will fix it with an upcoming update. Smile