This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about multiaccount
Hi there!

I know this is still an alpha so it shouldn't be a problem but just making sure about it Angel

So I started playing on my phone and it seems my phone can't handle the overview of my city most of the times, it ends up being laggy and really bothersome to play, so I decided to switch to my tablet (it runs smoother there) and it seems at the moment you cannot link your account with your Google Play account or make a global account that you can log in from different devices so I ended with a new account there.

As long as I don't use the one on my phone is there any problems with me "having" two accounts? (Don't worry, I'll keep it legal and I won't interact/use the other one 'till we can play the same account across different devices, if that happens in the future of course).

Thanks in advance! Smile
~ Grimfall & Vampires Game fanboy ~
[Image: Senakhtenre-Sylvanas-Sig.png]
Welcome! Smile

Playing with several accounts is no problem as long as they are all played from separate mobile devices. We also plan to bring back the google connect feature some day in the future. Wink
(04-25-2018, 11:31 AM)Santorayo Wrote: Welcome! Smile

Playing with several accounts is no problem as long as they are all played from separate mobile devices. We also plan to bring back the google connect feature some day in the future. Wink

Got a small follow up; since you guys are fine if we play with several accounts - do you guys mind if the accounts we play (e.g. if I play on 2 devices) interact? Or do you require them to remain separate?
Yes that's also ok. Smile
I would rather see that you can use the same account on multiple devices. Sometimes I want to use my phone, sometimes my iPad.

Is this foreseen for the future?
We plan to re-introduce the option to connect your account to Google Play and Apple Cloud which allows to login on different devices. We can't say when this is coming though at the moment.
With regards to using multiple accounts. If you read the rules of the game (in game, Dutch, iPhone version) it states that the use of multi-accounts is not permitted.

Translated from Dutch: Multi-Accounting: playing with multiple devices at the same time is not allowed, if this is done to gain advantages within the game.

Everyone playing with multiple accounts is using this to gain an advantage.

So, either using multi-accounts is not permitted, or you need to update the rules of the game within the app.

Gr. Fred...