This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Idea about Bots
I got one idea about bots.

When players with high levels build up defence buildings, there is problem with bots, that are strong like we are. 
In one moment we come to point, where we cant play bots anymore... :-(  And that is frustrating.

My opinion is that best solution for this is that bots will have maximum of 1/2 or 1/3 of each players defence building. This will give us sometimes loss with Bot, but in major it will be playable.

Please think about it.  Thanks for your time.

Have a nice day
UnitorDhakra
Thank you for the feedback. We are aware of this issue and will look into it for future updates.
"In one moment we come to point, where we cant play bots anymore... :-( And that is frustrating."

No, on the contrary it is great there is something that prevent players from total entrenchment. You can choose... you can play bots or you can play camp. You cant do both. It was the same in real wars after all. If there were an unconquerable castle than besiegers had to let defenders starve. If you dont want to starve, you have fight and if you want to fight, you have to open gate...

Imagine situation that you will have in battle list f.e. 20 totaly fortified players... now it ok because game is too young but after 2 years it will be real. That players will have no need to lower their defence (because they can play bots anyway) and YOU cant play futher. You will not be able to beat that players to get to bots. I would canceled defensive buildings at all and smothly rise defence point of units.

Sometimes I feel that many players mistakenly percieve this game like Trainstation or FarmVille or something where you only wait for money and build your virtual empire. However, this is multiplayer war game and I dont understand anybody who camp for ages to pleasure himself over being unbeatable and than he barks like chihuahua on others hiding behind walls. It happend in WG 1.0 after all.

I think that EvilGrog shoud improve the system of battles together with alliance. After reaching some level (f.e. above 250) you should not be able to have in alliance any players with the similar level or higher. Your battle list after level 250 should be full of real players and not of bots. Now it only race who can beat more bots and it must change. Bots must be there only in case there are no real players are ready for fight.

Uff... Smile
I do not agree with Elysium...
  Exclamation
Will this be taken into account in next update? Just remove defence buildings on bots, or lower them about 50%. It will be perfect playable.
There are no chances planned for the next update but we are planning to make chances on this issue in the not too distant future. Smile
łNTłNłŢUM (hidding behind the name of your second account is quite childish and embarrassing) don't bother support with a such pettiness.
They have enough work to run the game and they are not here for ONE player who built his defence bigger than his own attack.

Advice for FREE - sell defensive buildings Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  

And one little question. Is it possible to transfer uranium from the old server to the new one?
Le Nexins est mort, vive la casa Harkonnen: Endgame! Angel
Transferring Uranium from one server to another is not possible, sorry. Smile
Hello, why is this not implemented in last update? This is more important then Spec. Ops. feature. I suggested to buy some uranium after few months, but when we can't play bots like others then it is irrelevant...
Bots defence buildings should be lowered by 50-75% according to how strong defence that player have. Make it please playable.
Actually, defenses on bots were lowered and their loot increased in 3.4.
Chief Evilness Officer and Founder of Evil Grog Games