This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top League bug
Exclamation 
Hello, 
did you all noticed that Top league does not change (cycle) players, upon their income?  It is somehow freezed in time...
There are at least five players, that had last 2-4 weeks smaller income, than top players in 2. and 3. leagues.

In my opinion, these players should be replaced instantly in top arena: Bad Karma, CK Poseidon, ARIEL, INFINITUM, CMX KARMAR, Kaimano and maybe Platoon Masur too (for his results in last two weeks).

We all want to have chance to get to the top!

Or if there are some big changes in way how it counts, please tell us how can we get to the top. What we have to do...

Thanks
UnitorDhakra
New league week, and nothing changes... Why there is no answer on this? :-( All noticed above are still in first league. OMG
The top league doesn't only take one week into account but multiple. So if a player performs badly one week he might still be in the top-league for the next season.
I know that. And that is why I mentioned 2-4 weeks. It is strange that they are still there.
I dont believe that Bad Karma with 0 income from battles has in count to be there. Or CK Poseidon (if he does not cheat), and others are mysterious for me also.
Does income about 200 000 000 000 from battles really puts them in first arena? Especially when there are in 2. league bigger incomes? That is what I'm pointing on.

Or it takes into count average income from whole players gameplay? This would give me sence...
I can't go into details but if you've climbed high in the highscore you want fall as fast in ranks. (This prevents players from dropping to easier leagues on purpose). But we will check if everything works as intended here. Smile
OK, thanks! I'm curious about the result. Big Grin
Good day how to remove the captcha, I'm not a bot and not a cheater.
nickname: uragan_d
Alliance: 319
Player ID: 112044
I have another question. I am in the third league since December ... already 4-5 leagues I consciously merge money to go down to the lower leagues, and the result is zero. same story with the Strike player. Why don't game lower me down?
There are mechanism at play that prevent players from lowering themselves on purpose easily. The league system always tries to match players with similar strength and takes the past into account as well, not only the last results. Smile