This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update 2.1.0
Hi, I upgraded to version 2.1.0 and from that moment I can no longer enter the game. The bar remains firm in this point:

[Image: 0?ui=2&ik=3c6012ad17&attid=0.1&permmsgid..._jkvpod5j0]

I would like to understand now what I have to do, because if I delete the app, I'm afraid of losing the account since it is not yet active saving on the google cloud. I hope in your answer as quickly as possible because I have ongoing sieges with my ally.
Hi Makimat94,

that's rather unfortunate to hear. We haven't seen this issue before, and you are the first to report it. This means we will have to go through a list of things here while we investigate the problem on our side:

- Please send an EMail with your phone type, Android version, your User Identification for the game and any other helpful information to support@evilgrog.com. This way, if anything goes wrong, they can help you restore the account.

- First, try opening the app when connected to a different network.

- Then, make sure that you have closed the app and clean the App cache. How this is done depends on your Android version.

- If this doesn't fix the issue, wipe the app data, this setting can be found at the same place as the app cache.

- Finally, try reinstalling the App. Usually, if you haven't made changes to Android, this will recover your account automatically. If not, the support can help you to recover it with the information from above.

We are investigating the issue as I write this as well,

DevLaTron
Chief Evilness Officer and Founder of Evil Grog Games
Hello, I also encounter the same problem reported above by makimat94, the game remains stuck in the home screen, this after doing last night update to version 2.1.0
Please write an EMail to support@evilgrog.com with your device and account information along with some screenshots. We'll try to fix this ASAP.
Chief Evilness Officer and Founder of Evil Grog Games