This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for the Game Editor
Hello everyone. I'm Juan Cort├ęs Aguilar from Chile (real name) and Kaut in the game. I have some ideas to turn the game around, and the editor asked me to post them here:

They must change the clan system: It is illogical to think of clans if you can not fight another clan. There are no declarations of war or prizes for the winner. They should eliminate the current clan system because it does not make any sense, only to protect oneself.

Den. Like Bitefight, we should have a den or cave in which to take refuge. Currently there is no such thing.

Learning skills. I find that it makes no more sense to learn the same skill 1000 times. Although it is true that it gives an advantage over the adversary, I think that it should only be learned once.

Positions table. There is currently no permanent table or ranking, only the one that is released every 1 week.

Jaspes.The market is not very varied to buy with Jaspes. There are items to buy but I do not feel that they make a big difference against those who do not take real money.

Deep update. The game is almost exactly the same, there are no major changes that call the attention of the player, the platform is the same, the menu, the images and the gameplay system is still the same as always.

Missions. Playing the same missions only with a level increase becomes monotony. I think that the mission system must be changed to make the game more attractive.

Attack to other players. The list of players who can be attacked is very limited, and there is no possibility of eliminating them (deleting them) when they are abandoned accounts. When eliminating a player who is inactive for too long, a prize or unique object should be obtained depending on the level of the eliminated player.

Yes, it is true, much of what I have written is similar to Bitefight, but I feel that the game system must be changed and made more attractive, separated by servers with limited quotas, and it is illogical that a player of level 90 can Attack one of level 30.
Those are some of the ideas, although there are many more but for that you have to change the game a lot. But I insist, the game is already repetitive in almost everything and has several flaws or lack of care in some points. It's a great game, I like it, it's addictive, but it must improve.

Need help? I can give you great ideas, let's make this game something spectacular.

Messages In This Thread
Tips for the Game Editor - by Kaut - 08-17-2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Tips for the Game Editor - by Santorayo - 08-18-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Tips for the Game Editor - by Chaozruler - 03-30-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Tips for the Game Editor - by Santorayo - 04-01-2019, 07:10 AM