This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for the Game Editor
I personally think a few things that need to change in the game is first the clan system as it stands now all it does is let u use more abilities which literally is just a number and what it comes down to which one has the biggest number second i also noticed this recently but it seem the more abilities u get the more your enemies get if not to the same amount i have to special item and it seems that as soon as i got them almost every opponent i faced got it too if thats the case whats even the point of those items if ur opponent is gonna get them as well also id like to see the abilities have more of an effect cuz right now as i said with the clans its just numbers game i wish they had passive abilities u know buffs debuffs and if you do add in more meaning to the abilities and equitment u could add a thing where characters can choose abilities they specialize in of use as a signature and that can be the skill they contribute when some battles in there clan instead of the system getting it from you the equipment and abilities could have range,speed ect to them i mean u do have weapons that are snipers shotguns and crossbows and lastly this is a game about vampires where are the vampire elements i might be wrong on this but i could of sworn that the game b4 had an ability that was called daywalker? Which gave a huge advantage it was a rare skill that made you immune to any sun damage where are elements like that we need a little depth and also didnt we have thr ability to chsnge the characters apperance? All be it limited like 3-5 outfits and hair style but still have something plus gender it u could add things like that id make the game more appeling.

Messages In This Thread
Tips for the Game Editor - by Kaut - 08-17-2018, 10:58 PM
RE: Tips for the Game Editor - by Santorayo - 08-18-2018, 08:07 AM
RE: Tips for the Game Editor - by Chaozruler - 03-30-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Tips for the Game Editor - by Santorayo - 04-01-2019, 07:10 AM