This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anticipation in assignments ( quests, missions)
Good afternoon Evil Grog  Smile

First of all thanks for the new updates in WG, ( to copy and paste all of the smileys, that's great !!!)

I would like to submit one idea  to the  "developers crew" , it concerns the possiblity to anticipate the next assignments ( quests) i mean to get the informations about the required weapons and members for one assignement .

You're conscious  that assignement is a big part of the game, and discovering a new assignment without being prepared, that's a weak point for players!!!

Will it be possible to improve it ?and  to observe the whole parts of the assignments there in a file or inside of the games of Evil Grog ?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

PS: i found this web link for helping : http://ritterspiel.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html