This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Contest] Win up to 1.700 premium with Crystal Runner
[Image: attachment.php?aid=50]

We've just released our new game "Crystal Runner - The Forgotten Caves" for Android an iOS. Be one of the first to beat the game and win up to 1.700 premium currency for your account in War Game, Knight Game, Mafia Game, Vampires Game, Prehistoric Game or Steampunk Game!

How do I participate?

1.) Download Crystal Runner
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...stalrunner
iOS App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crystal-...d580779605

2.) Record a video of you beating the last (15th) level
The video has to contain at least the last 15 seconds of the level and the level-end screen. The contents of the video has to be easily identifiable.

3.) Upload the video
Upload the video to an internet video platform of your choice and set it to public (if eligible).

4.) Reply to this thread with the link to the video

5.) We will notify the winners
If you are one of the winners you will get a private message here on the forums. We will ask you for your account name and the game you want the premium currency to be credited to.

Prices
  • 1-5 place: 1.700 premium currency (in one of the games mentioned above)
  • 6-10 place: 300 premium currency (in one of the games mentioned above)
Placement is determined by the time of the reply with the video link. If two replies happen at the same time the winner is determined by draw.

Rules
  • The contest ends on the 8th of October 2018 at 9am CEST. Winners will be notified on the 22th of October 2018 latest.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • Purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
  • Winners will be contacted via private message. If they don't reply with the necessary information within a week the next participant will take their place.
  • Participation is only allowed once per person.
The contest is held by
Evil Grog Games GmbH
Pfinztalstr. 90
76227 Karlsruhe- Durlach

Der Rechtsweg ist ausgeschlossen. Mitarbeiter des Unternehmens und deren Angehörige sind vom Wettbewerb ausgeschlossen.

If you have any further questions contact us at info@evilgrog.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thumbs Down 
Hello,

I answer this post not because I have successfully completed Level 15 of your game, simply to tell you that your event is IMPOSSIBLE, I spent days playing for hours recording and level 15 n ' is not possible to do, I am yet gifted for these types of game and I do not even go to half, you can see that after so long no one has managed to finish it and no one will get there. I did try your game to a professional tester (test the games of run and jump).

he laughed for the 100 meters he managed to do and told me it is just impossible to finish. 

I post my record and I will not go further in the game because there is a nice reward to the key but it is impossible to finish this level, Regards
We can assure you that it is not impossible to finish the last level. Our testers were able to complete it multiple times. But yes, it is very very hard and probably too difficult for this type of contest.