This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible new updates in project?
Hello Evil Grog Crew  Smile

Will it be in your projects of extension in " knight game " to develop new updates as you built in " Wargame platform" ?

That's to say: New continents or territories with  assignments and as well Vassals and new equipment 

By the way, in the previous version of Gameforge, we could get special vassals like " spy master " , "commander " and they don't appear in this new version, + Getting the possibility to get a "sleeping mode for 8 hours"in excahnge of rubies as in the previous version.

Moreover, one suggestion about the drawing of vassals that could be improved , i mean : take for example, the drawing of " peasant " and "merchant" , i always observed them with big nose , not pretty style ( at the difference with the nicer drawing of  troops in   wargame)

And at last another question about the extended level up after 300-310 rank, one player will soon reach level 300 .

Thanks for your developed  projects till now, best regards
Yes we have several things planned for Knight Game as well as for the other games. Smile I can't go into specifics right now but you might want to take a look at our Facebook page from time to time for updates: https://www.facebook.com/EvilGrogGames/